hello my name is

My photo
a catlover, a punkrocker, a humble beginner.. ;p

Friday, April 11, 2008

Job or Jobor...

I just got back from an interview.
Why do I have to go through all this shit over and over again..
The company, an advertising company, is in Bangsar.
Yeah, the 'disco-disco' part of Bangsar.
A rather small company, which I prefer, because the bigger the company is, the bigger the office politics will be, and the bigger cases of seniority 'bullshit' blah blah..
Plus, it's in Bangsar, Jalan Telawi y'all! Chic eh? Very.
Hahaha..
Went there with Kid, and somehow all the memories I'd spent in Bangsar came flying back into my head. Mostly about the 'I am so wasted' moment.
The sweet, the not-so-sweet, the bitter-but-sweet (that's the taste of the beers laa)..everything.
It's like in a TV drama where the actor is having a flashed back moment. With dialogues at the background. Mine wasn't THAT dramatic lah, but almost there.
Some of my 'now' friends knew about my past, but some of them don't.
Long before I got into the hardcore scene(yikes..),I was into the 'clubbing'-drink till you drop-HUHAHA scene. I did once got too drunk that I slipped on the stairs of the club. Twice to be more accurate. LOL.
I went there almost every night, for the ladies night free flow. Dancing. Drinking. Dancing. Drinking...
And the place where me and my 'old' friends usually hanged out is at Bangsar. Yeah, Telawi area. It was like our second home. But to think about it, it's not too far from the 'scene' I'm in now. The 'dancing-drinking-dancing', I still do that in punk shows. Of course without the glitterings outfit. And I danced to the 'jump up jump up & get down' kinda songs, not to Dystopia or to all the dis-something songs nowadays. Not that I'm saying the HC scene is 110% same like the clubbing scene, but you know what I mean laa.. drinking,dancing,drinking.. pogo-ing,moshing etc.
That was my past, things that I do before doesn't simply 'define' me in person now. Turn back the time and be someone else??? Naaah, I'm fine with that.
So, the moral of this story is, please, by any means, pray to YOUR god that I'll get this job, if you happened to see him. Or her.
*Anyone reading New Malaysian Essays 1 right now? Pinjam boleh? :)
**Please ignore my grammar,I'm just a college drop-out,hmm..I wonder why.. ;p
But whatever the reason was, I blame my parents. LOL.